Questions to Ask When Buying a Used Car16 February, 2022
Asking the right questions is vital when you’re buying a used car.
When you do your research and ask the right questions, you’re much less likely to run into any nasty surprises and you can ensure that your used car doesn’t become an expensive nightmare down
the road. We’ve put together a handy list of questions you should ask when buying a used car.
Questions to ask
- Has the car ever been involved in a crash/accident?
- Has there been any additional or reparative bodywork been done to the vehicle?
- How many previous owners has the car had?
- Is there any outstanding finance on the car?
- When was the last service carried out on the car? Can I view the service history?
- Does the car come with a valid NCT and for how long?
- Is the vehicle registration certificate (VRC) available?
- Why is the vehicle being sold?
- Are there two sets of keys available for the car?
If you’re in the market for a car loan contact First South credit union today!