Join Today, Apply Today!
For new and second-hand cars, with a car loan from FSCU you will always own your car.
For all third-level students, our Student Loan can cover the cost of accomodation, college fees and college materials to help with your studies.
Extensions, new kitchen, attic conversions, energy-saving retro-fitting. With our Home Improvement Loan you can do it all.
Make your savings work for you. Our Secured loan is tailored to meet the needs of members who need to borrow but wish to preserve their savings.
Planning on taking out a Mortgage?
At First South Credit Union we can help you there.
Smiles all around with our Dental Loan which can be used for all your dental needs including orthodontics.
Have all your loans in one place with our competitive Debt Consolidation Loan.
fIRST tIME bORROWER lOAN
Our First Time Borrower Rate is available to all members who do not currently have a loan with us.
- Loans are not assessed on your savings
- No penalties for early repayments
- Interest will be payable on the reducing balance of the loan only
- Your loan application will be dealt with strictly on its own merits
- Your repayments will be tailored to meet your own personal circumstances
- The repayment schedule can be adjusted to meet your own changing circumstances if necessary.
- Your loan will be insured at no direct cost to yourself (Subject to terms and conditions. Certain limits apply)
- No hidden fees or charges
“TRUTH IN LENDING“
Our Credit Union does not penalise borrowers for repaying loans in a shorter time than planned. This facilitates Members to take greater control of their own finances
Our Credit Union is flexible regarding repayment plans, although there are some legal limitations to length and amount of loans.
You will be advised on the best repayment plan to meet your own circumstances. You are generally advised to repay a loan in as short a time as possible.
Should you experience difficulties in meeting repayment commitments you should immediately contact us. All issues of this nature will be treated sympathetically and in confidence.